ZTE has announced there latest flagship smartphone, the ZTE STAR 2. The new Star-2 is successor to the Star 1. It is accomplished with 5-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080p display and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with company’s own customized MiFavour 3.0 UI. It drwas the strength from 2.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor coupled with Adreno 330 GPU. It would be launched in India by next year.
The ZTE Star 2 faetures 13-megapixel primary shooter and 5MP front facer with f2.2 aperture and 88 degree wide angle lens. It is Single SIM smartphone and takes micro SIM card. It is just 6.9mm thick and houses 2300mAh battery. The phone is boosted with 2Gigs of RAM and 16 Gigs of internal storage plus further expandability by micro SD card. The Star2 would compete with HTC one M8, Oneplus One, Xiaomi Mi-4, Xiaomi mi-3 and Samsung Galaxy S5 Active.
- Related Articles
- Google Nexus 5 with Android 4.4 kitkat announced - Specs, Price
- Spice Mi-492 Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ with 3G on both SIM, 1.3GHz Dual Core CPU
- Xolo Win TAB 10.1 tablet Price specifications and quick review
- Huawei Ascend Y530 launched, runs on Android 4.3
ZTE Star 2 full specifications
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat with MiFavor 3.0 UI
- 13MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash,f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88 degree wide angle lens
- Single micro SIM
- Dimensions: 140.5 × 69.2 × 6.9 mm
- 4G LTE / 3G, Fm radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Star 2 Pros and Cons
- Pros : Display, CPU, RAM, Connectivity, Camera
- Cons : Battery, Single sim
The ZTE Star 2 is available in Black and White colors. It is priced at 2499 Chinese Yuan in China ( US $400 in the USA, RS 26000 in India).