Xolo Q900s Plus has been officially launched at the price of RS 8299. The Q900s Plus is upgraded version of the Q900s that was launched in July. The new Q-900s + features 4.7-inch display with 1280 x720p resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad core processor based on Snapdragon 200 MSM 8218 chipset integrated with Adreno 302 GPU. It is Dual SIM smartphone with 3G capability and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system.
The Xolo Q900-s Plus is 7.2mm thick and weighs 100 grams and company claims it to be the lightest phone in the world. It is accomplished with 8MP main shooter and 2 MP front facer. It has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The phone houses 1800 mAh battery that offers up to 14 hours of talktime. It some nice features like Quick Charge and X-TransPic app that translates every Hindi signboard , poster, message and menu item to English. It would compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Micromax YU Yureka.
Xolo Q900s Plus full specifications
- Xolo Q700 Club with Water and Dust resistant, 1GB RAM under 7K
- LG G5 H850 with 4GB RAM, 2K display launched
- 4.7-inch HD 1280 x 720 pixels multi-touch IPS OGS display with scratch resistant Dragon Trail Glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 CPU
- Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA)
- Dimensions: 135.8 x 67.2 x 7.2 mm
- Weight: 100 grams
- 8MP camera with PureCel sensor, LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The Xolo Q900s Plus is priced at INR.8299 and is available in White and Black colors. It would go on sale trough online and retail stores soon.