Xolo Q1200 has been launched at price of RS14999. The Q1200 comes with some nice specifications and features. It has 5 inch display having 960 x 540 pixels qHD resolution with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with 8-megapixel SONY EXMOR R sensor camera capable of recording full HD 1080p videos. The Q 1200 is a single SIM smartphone and runs on Android 4.2 jelly bean OS.
Xolo Q1200 review
It gain the strength from 1.3GHz quad core CPU paired with 1GB of RAM. It houses 2000mAh battery to power the phone. The internal memory is 8GB and you can further expand it up to 32GB via SD card. It features DUAL Window & float task to provide enhanced user experience while performing multi tasks. You can buy it from snapdeal for 15000. It will compete with Micromax A177 Canvas Juice and A117 Canvas Magnus.
Xolo Q1200 specifications
- Screen : 5 inch qHD
- CPU : 1.3GHz 4-core
- RAM : 1Gigs
- ROM : 8Gigs
- SIM SLOTS : Single SIM ( WCDMA)
- OS : Android 4.2 ; upgradable to Kitkat
- Camera : 8-megapixel rear, 2MP front
- Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity; Ambient
- Connectivity : 3G, 2G, WiFi, BT, GPS, FM radio, micro USB ( no info on USB OTG)
- Battery : 2000 mAh
- ZTE nubia Z5S and nubia Z 5S mini launched in China with high end Specs
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-510 with 2GB RAM announced