Xolo has officially announced there first Snapdragon 400 powered smartphone, the Xolo Q1100. Yesterday the Q1010 appeared on the company’s website and now the Q 1100 with Android 4.3 and 1GB RAM has been spotted. The phone comes with vigorous specs and comes with DUAL SIM support. It would compete with recently launched Motorola Moto G and Oppo Neo. It has 5 inch 720p HD IPS display with OGS tech.
The Xolo Q1100 has 8 MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor and 2 MP front facing camera. The phone is just 8.3mm thick and is capable of recording Full HD 1080p videos. There is 2250 mAh battery to make the device alive. It has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory.
The Q1100 comes in Black color and is priced at INR 14,999.
Xolo Q1100 specifications
- Related Articles
- Spice Mi 510 Stellar Prime 1.2GHZ BUDGET Quad core Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy ACE 3 Duos GT S7272, 1GB RAM coming Soon - Specs
- iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 with 1.5GHZ Quad Core CPU own it for RS15990 Pre booking Started - Full specifications
- Intex Aqua i5 Mini Price, Review & Specifications
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display based on OGS tech
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor
- 450 MHz Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.3 mm thick
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 3G HSDPA+ : 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA+ : 5.76 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2250 mAh battery