Xolo, a very popular Indian smartphone manufacturer will soon launch India’s first 4G enabled budget smartphone, the LT900. The LT900 smartphone was leaked about a month back in Nenamark2 scores and benchmarks. Micromax and Karbonn are also working to bring there respective first 4G enabled smartphone in the market.
The LT-900 draws the strength from 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 plus MSM8960 processor and Adreno 225 GPU. There will be Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean operating system to power the handset. It has 4.3 inch HD OGS display and packs with 12megapixel BSI camera. The company would offer a free power-bank with handset.
- Related Articles
- Celkon Campus A35K launched : Price & Specs
- Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 tablet coming to the US in 2014
- HTC Desire 500 and One Mini, now avialable in India - Full Specs and Price
- Lava Iris 450 Colour launched, Specs and Price
Xolo LT900 Full Specifications
- 4.3-inch OGS display with 1196×720 pixels resolution at 341 ppi
- 1.5GHz dual core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Single SIM
- 8GB on board storage
- 1GB RAM
- LTE ready
- 10-point multi touch screen
- 12MP back camera with Dual LED flash, BSI sensor
- Front facing camera
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Adreno 225 GPU
WE ARE THE FIRST, to post full confirmed features of the phone with detailed SPECS, SO LIKE us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to YouTube for tech reviews.