Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime is the latest budget android smartphone from the company. The MI Redmi 2 Prime comes with vigorous specifications considering the price tag. It is the first phone by the company, with “Made in India” title. It will compete with Micromax Yu Yuphoria Yu5010, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro, Redmi Note 4G, Yu Yureka Plus YU5510, Coolpad Dazen 1, Lenovo K3 Note, Lenovo A6000 Plus / A7000, Intex Aqua Trend, Huawei Honor 4x, Phicomm Energy 653 and Panasonic Eluga Icon.
The new Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime features 2GB of RAM coupled with 1.2GHz quad core processor. For better graphics rendering there is Adreno 306 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system with MIUI v6 customization on the top. It packs with 8MP rear snapper with BSI sensor & LED flash and 2MP front shooter. The Redmi 2 Pro is capable of recording Full HD 1080p videos.
It comes with 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS display with AGC Dragontrail Glass Protection. It is Dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. To make the phone alive there is 2200mAh battery, which should be OK considering the price tag. It also supports USB OTG (USB on the GO), which allows the user to connect pen drives and external HDD with the phone.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime specifications
- 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS display with AGC Dragontrail Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 64-bit processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 2GB Expandable storage viua microSD card
- Dual SIM
- MIUI v6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision sensor
- 2MP front facing camera, 720P HD video recording
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2200mAh battery
You can buy the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime from Amazon, Snapdeal, Mi.com and Flipkart starting from today. It is priced at Rs 6999 and is available in White and Dark Grey Colors.
- Related Articles
- Doogee HOMTOM HT6 with 6250 mAh battery leaked ahead of launch
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F with 2GB RAM launched in India
- Celkon A119Q Signature HD Quad core Smartphone Launched At price of RS12,499 - Full Specs Price & Comparison
- Xolo Q700s with quad core CPU, 1GB RAM available for RS 9479