Xiaomi Mi-4 has been officially launched in India at price of RS 19999. Well the model launched in India lacks 4G LTE connectivity and is a 16GB variant. It has 5-inch display having 1920 x 1080p resolution. It is powered by 2.5GHz quad core processor based on Snapdragon 810 chipset. It has Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with MIUI V6 on the TOP.
The MI4 packs with 13MP primary camera and 8MP front shooter. It is 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams. It has 3080mAh battery and infrared LED. The phone comes in white color. It will compete with Micromax YU Yureka, Intex Aqua Power HD and OnePlus One. The phone is capable of playing and recording 4K videos.
Xiaomi Mi 4 specifications
- HP Compaq 7, 8 and Compaq 7j tablet announced
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Launched in India, own it for RS.46999
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS display with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- MIUI V6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3080mAh battery
You can buy it from Flipkart , the sale will begin on 10th February.