Xiaomi Mi3, the latest flagship android smartphones from the company is launched with high end specifications. The Mi3 comes with 5-inch IPS touch screen display having Full HD 1080p resolution that offers ultra sensitive touch.
We there’s no hope whether we this amazing device will be globally or not. If Xiaomi Mi3 will be launched it India , then it may rule the market. It would compete with Gionee Elife E6, galaxy S4 and Galaxy s3.
- Related Articles
- HTC Desire 601, Desire 300 Budget Android Smartphone launched
- Nokia launches new Asha 503, Asha 500 and 502 mobile phones
- TCL Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ s960 with 2GHZ 8-core CPU launched
- Xiaomi Mi5 featuring 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 launched in India
Xiaomi Mi3 Specifications and Key Features
- 5-inch IPS (1920x1080pixels) HD Super sensitive touch screen display by LG.
- Two options for processor, Nvidia Tegr4 Quad core with 72 core GEForce GPU.
- 2.3GHZ Qualcomm snapdragon 800 8974AB Quad core processor , Krait 400, Adreno 330 GPU.
- 8.1mm thick.
- 2GB RAM LPDDR3.
- 3050mAH battery.
- 13MP rear auto focus Sony Exmore RCMOS camera image sensor, 2MP front facing camera.
- MIUI ROM.
The Mi-3 gives you two choices on processor. The one variant comes powered by NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor paired with 72-core GeForce GPU. Another variant is powered by Sanpdragon 800 quad core processor , Krait 400 paired with Adreno 330 GPU. It is powered by 3050-mAH battery. Xiaomi Mi3 comes with 2GB RAM, which makes it lag free. It is 8.1mm thick and weighs 145g. To please user eyes it has 5″ IPS display with effective Full HD 1080p resolution. The display has OGS single glass technology and 441PPI. It has 13MP rear auto focus camera (Sony) with LED flash and 2MP front camera. It runs on Android 4.1 , massively customized by MIUI 5 ROM. The release date of the Mi-3 is not posted yet. Although Xiaomi Mi3 price for 16GB model will start at $327 and 64GB for $408( RS26000 approx in India).