UMI Super is the latest offering from the company. The new UMI Super The Super is accomplished with a 13MP rear shooter capable of recording 1080p videos and a 5MP front selfie cam. It is attained with 32 gigs of internal memory and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity.
UMI Super features a 5.5inch 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection is priced under INR 13K. It gets the strength from the 2GHz Octa-core processor and 4 GB of RAM. To make the phone alive there is massive 4000-mAh battery with Quick Charge that can Fully charge the Phone in 100 minutes.
For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Mali-T860MP2 GPU. It measures about 150.8 x 75 x 8.5 mm and weighs 185 grams. It has UNI BODY Design and Aluminum body. Apart from the above specs it features Fingerprint Sensor with 360 recognition. To enrich the audio experience there is AW8738 Hi-Fi sound card.
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL
- Intex i17 Aqua with 1.7GHz 8-core MT6592 CPU will hit Indian market in January - Specs
UMI Super specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS LCD display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 2GHz Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-core CPU
- Samsung 4GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 256GB
- 32GB inbuilt memory
- Android 6.0
- 13MP ear camera with LED Flash, Zero shutter lag, Panasonic sensor
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, GPS, Foxconn USB Type-C
- Sony 4000mAh battery
The UMI Super is available for on Everbuying.net . It will be available in Gray, Gold + White, Silver + Black colors. The regular Pricing of the Phone is $249 but from EverBuying.net you can grab it for $179.99. The offer is for Limited time.