Spice has just announced Stellar Glamor Mi 436 . Well it is latest android smartphone from the company with attractive specs . You may have seen Intex Y2 , Intex X4 , Campus A20 and many more but the Stellar Glamor Mi436 has much better specifications . The phone draws the power from 1.2GHZ Dual core processor integrated with 512MB of RAM . Spice Mi 436 runs on Android V4.2 Jelly bean OS .
The Spice Mi 436 Stellar Glamor has 4-inch capacitive touch screen that offers 480×800 pixels resolution . The back of the Mi436 is integrated with 5MP camera with LED flash and 1.3MP at front with video calling Support . Spice Mi 436 has 1400 mAH battery . The device has Dual Sim capability and supports 3G on BOTH SIM cards .
- Simmtronics Xpad Fundroid Q1, Q2, Q4, Q5 & Amazoid M1 launched
- Mercury Kobia mTab streaQ Duo officially introduced, Dual SIM
Spice Mi 436 specifications
- 4inches WVGA ( 480×800 p ) display .
- 1.2GHZ Dual Core CPU .
- Dual Sim ( 3G + 3G ) , Dual standby .
- Android 4.2 ( jelly Bean ) OS .
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash , 1.3megapixel font with video calling .
- 3G , 2G , WIFI , Bluetooth V3.0 , with A2DP , GPS , 3.5mm audio jack , Fm radio .
- 512MB of RAM , 4GB internal memory .
- Expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card .
- 1400mAH battery .
Spice Mi-436 will soon hit the market and will be available through online retailers as well . Spice Stellar Glamor Mi 436 is priced under RS 6500 .