Spice Mi 525 Pinnacle FHD 5inch Quad core android device launched at an attractive price of RS 16990 with impressive Specs . Finally , Spice has also joined the battle of 1.5GHZ Quad core Smartphone by launching Spice Pinnacle Mi 525 . The Mi 525 Pinnacle will compete with Gionee Elife E5 with Super Amoled HD display , iberry Auxus Nuclear N1 with Gesture Contoal , Micromax canvas 4 , Karbonn S9 Titanium & Xolo Q1000s . While Gionee Elife E6 is better than all above devices . Spice Pinnacle FHD Mi525 has 1.5GHZ Quad core processor paired with 1GB of RAM .
Spice Mi 525 Full Specifications
Spice Mi525 is running on Android 4.2 jelly bean OS . It has 5inch capacitive display of 1920×1080 pixels resolution for better visuals (about 441 ppi ) . The handset has 8MP rear auto focus camera with LED flash & 2MP front facing camera for occasional 3G calling . The device draws electric current from 2100mAH battery .When we talk about memory , it has 1GB RAM & 8GB ROM . It also offers Dual SIM capability ( 3G + 3G ).
The SAR value of the device is 0.912 W/Kg . To enhance the audio experience it has DTS technology . It comes preloaded with NetQin Antivirus to ensure the safety of the device . The device is capable of Recording & as well as playing 1080p videos at 30fps with a glitch . Spice Mi525 Pinnacle offers 3G , 2G , WIFI , Bluetooth , GPs with aGPS , 3.5mm audio jack , FM radi & micro USB ( may support OTG ) connectivity options .
Spice Mi 525 Key feature
- Android 4.2 .
- Dual SIM ( 3G+3G ) .
- 1.5GHZ 4 core CPU .
- 8MP rear AF camera with LEd flash & 2MP front camera .
- 5inch capacitive Screen ( 1920 x 1080 p) .
- 3G , 2G , WIFI , Bluetooth , GPs with aGPS , FM .
- Sensors – Proximity , Gyro & Light .
- 1GB RAM & 8GB ROM , 32GB expandable memory .
- Price – 16990 .
Xolo Play T1000 is another competitor to the device , the Xolo play has Nvidia TEGRA 3 chipset .Device is now listed on Spice’s official website with detailed specs . Spice Mi 525 Pinnacle HD price is RS 16990 .
- Related Articles
- Gionee Elife E7, the world's first smartphone with 2K display, 2.5GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU likely to launch on November 26
- Micromax CanvasTurbo A250 Leaked Images - Exclusive
- Apple's iPhone 6 to feature a 4.8-inch retina display
- Huawei Honor 3 with Quad core processor Announced - Full Specs