Sony Xperia T3 has been launched at unknown price. The new Xperia T-3 D5103 runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and has some nice specifications. The features of the Sony D1502 D5106 T 3 are better than Motorola Moto E ( VS) , Xperia C and T2. The new T3 will compete with recently launched Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, Z1, LG Volt and SP. It comes in Three variants : 3G HSPA+ D-5102 and 4G D-5103 + D5106. It is very slim at 7mm thickness and weighs 148 grams. Gionee Elife S5.5 is still world’s slimmest smartphone ever.
Xperia T3 Review
It has 5.3inch Triluminos display with Mobile Bravia Engine 2 having 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It gains the strength from 1.4GHz 4-core Snapdragon 400 CPU paired with 1GB of RAM. The Xperia T3 D 5106 is accomplished with 8-megapixel AF primary camera and a 1.1MP secondary shooter. It is a single SIM phone and has 8 gigs of internal storage. There is 2500 mAh battery to power the handset, which offers 190 hours of standby time and 8 hours of talktime. The phone is capable of recording 1080p FHD videos. It offers 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a/b/g/n, micro USB with OTG, NFC & GPS connectivity options. There is Motion Sensor, Proximity Sensor, secondary microphone for noise cancellation and to enhance the user experience. Company would launch the Dual SIM variant of the phone.
- Lenovo A526 with 1GB RAM, 4-core CPU launched
- Videocon Infinium Z45 Nova with 1GB RAM launched at price of RS 4999 : specs
Sony Xperia T3 Specifications
- Screen : 5.3-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD TRILUMINOS with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- CPU : 1.4GHz quad core MSM8928
- GPU : Adreno 305
- RAM : 1Gigs
- ROM : 8 Gigs
- OS : Android Kit-Kat v4.4
- Expandable Storage : 32 GB via SD card
- SIM slots : Single SIM
- Dimensions : 7mm thick and weight 148 grams
- Camera : 8MP rear with flash, 1.1MP front
- Video REC RES : 1080P
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.o with APT-X, NFC, , GPS, FM radio, NFC
- Battery : 2500 mAh
The Xperia T3 is available in White, Black, Blue and Purple colors. Company would soon launch the protective Flip cover for it. It would be priced under US $320 off contract ( RS 20,000 in India).