Simmtronics has launched its latest voice calling tablet ,dubbed as Xpad Turbo. The new Turbo tablet comes with generic specs and the offering makes it perfect android tablet at this price tag.
The most interesting things about the tablet are Dual SIM capability with 3G support, 8.5mm thickness and connectivity options.
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo specifications
- Karbonn A8 with Android 4.2 , 3G available for RS 6,149
- HTC Desire 700 dual SIM launched in India, vigorous specs
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen display having 1024 x 600p resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU
- Mali-400MP GPU
- Android 4.2.2 OS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G), dual standby
- 8.5mm thick and weighs 273 grams
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4 GB ROM
- 3G, WiFi, Blutooth with A2DP, aGPS, FM radio and OTG
- 2800 mAh battery
The Xpad turbo is priced at INR 8056 and it is available for purchase from online retailers. It would compete with Micromax Funbook Mini P410.