Simmtronics has officially launched its latest 7 inch Dual SIM tablet, the Xpad Turbo X-723. The Simmtronics X723 Xpad Turbo comes with some nice specs, considering the price tag at which it comes. It will compete with Micromax Funbook P410 mini and Swipe Halo Value+. The only disappointment in the tablet is, low RAM. We don’t think a 512MB of RAM can make the device snappy but even then its nice tablet, specially the connectivity options.
It has 7 inch display, 1.2 GHZ 2-core processor coupled with Mali 400 MP GPU and 2 MP rear shooter. It has 2800mAh battery that offers 140 hours of standby time and 4 hours of internet surfing. It is Dual SIM tablet with 3G support and runs on Android v4.2.2 operating system.
- Huawei Ascend Y511 and Y320 launched in India - DUAL CORE CPU
- Karbonn A16 with 1.3GHz dual core Processor, Coming Soon - Specs
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo (X-723) specifications
- 7-inch capacitive multi-touch display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU
- Mali-400 MP GPU
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G)
- 2MP rear camera
- VGA front cam
- 512MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage
- 32GB via micro SD card
- 3G, WiFi, Blutooth with A2DP, aGPS and FM radio
- 2800 mAh battery , 3 hours of video playback
The Xpad Turbo is priced at RS 7999 and is available from online retailers. The Managing Director of the compnay, Indrrajit S Sabharwal said that ” This is all in one workhorse designed as the perfect companion for professional and students at an affordable price”.
- Related Articles
- iBall Andi 3.5KKe+ with Android 4.2, entry level specs Coming soon
- ZEN Mobile to Introduced new Ultrafone Full HD Smartphone,Something Amazing, 702 FHD
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 , world's first dual-mode notebook launched in India for INR42,500
- Intex Aqua HD and Aqua i-4 officially launched - Full Specs and Price