Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710 has been officially announced by the company. SM Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (2016) featuring 5.5inch 1080 x 1920 pixels Super AMOLED screen is upgraded version of Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F that was launched last year. It has a 3300mAh battery. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G connectivity.
It is powered by 1.6GHz Octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The Galaxy J7 2016 edition SM-J710H is equipped with 13MP primary camera capable of recording 1080p videos and 5 MP secondary selfie camera. It design is similar to other phones in the J series.
- Related Articles
- JIAYU G4 QUAD CORE SMARTPHONE COMING SOON IN INDIA - FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- Celkon A66 and A64 with entry level specs launched, fits your budget
- Idea !d 4000 : Price review and specifications
- Myphone Agua Infinity Price review & Full Specifications
It is attained with 16GB of inbuilt storage and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Not just that it also holds on NFC (Near field communication). It measures about 151.7 x 76 x 7.8 mm and weighs 170 grams.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels Super AMOLED display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 Octa-core CPU
- 3GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128 GB
- 16GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) is only available in China for now. It will be available in White, Black, Gold, Rose Gold colors.