Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710 has been officially announced by the company. SM Galaxy J7 SM-J710F (2016) featuring 5.5inch 1080 x 1920 pixels Super AMOLED screen is upgraded version of Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F that was launched last year. It has a 3300mAh battery. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G connectivity.
It is powered by 1.6GHz Octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The Galaxy J7 2016 edition SM-J710H is equipped with 13MP primary camera capable of recording 1080p videos and 5 MP secondary selfie camera. It design is similar to other phones in the J series.
It is attained with 16GB of inbuilt storage and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Not just that it also holds on NFC (Near field communication). It measures about 151.7 x 76 x 7.8 mm and weighs 170 grams.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels Super AMOLED display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 Octa-core CPU
- 3GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128 GB
- 16GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) is only available in China for now. It will be available in White, Black, Gold, Rose Gold colors.
- Related Articles
- LG Z and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Active with curved display, booked for this October
- LG G Flex smartphone with 6 inch Flexible display may hit this November
- Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 with downgraded specs launched
- Zen Ultrafone 502 available for Rs 7300, 4.5inch qHD Display, Android 4.2