Samsung has Finally announced the Galaxy J (SC-02F) in Japan for NTT DOCOMO. The smartphone comes with robust Specifications and features. The mobile phone has 5-inch Super AMOLED Display with Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution at 441-PPI and is powered by 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 quad core processor. The handset runs on Android v4.3 Jellybean operating system and to make the operations smooth it has 3GB of RAM.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J
The Galaxy J packs with 13.2-megapixel primary camera with Flash, BSI sensor, Zero shutter lag and 2.1MP front camera. The device can record full HD 108p videos and supports 1080p playback as well. The smartphone is 8.9mm thick, weighs 146 grams and houses massive 2600mAh battery. Talking about the storage, there is 32GB of on board storage and 64GB expandable memory via micro SD card slot. You can also control your smart TV via you Galaxy J as it features infrared LED, which acts as SMART TV remote. Samsung does many changes to make the handset approachable to the user. It features Xi LTE (150Mbps), WiFi 802.11 ac(HT80), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, GPS and micro USB port with OTG support.
Samsung Galaxy-J Specifications
- 5inch FULL HD Super AMOLED display
- Android 4.3
- 13.2MP rear CAMERA
- 2.1MP front camera
- 2.3GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Xi LTE (150Mbps), WiFi 802.11 ac(HT80), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, GPS
- micro USB port with OTG support
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J would be available from NTT Docomo by the first week of November. Although the company has not disclosed any details on the pricing of smartphone yet. The SC-02F comes in Coral Pink, Satin White and Lapis Blue colors.
- Related Articles
- Meet Apple's New iPad Mini with retina display, A7 64 bit processor and Priced at $399
- Nikon 1 AW1 camera, the World's 1st waterproof camera with interchangeable lenses
- Nokia 515 3G with Single and Dual Sim Support
- Xolo Play TAB 7.0, QC800 vs Micromax Canvas Tab P650, which is the best for you - Specs, Price