Samsung has finally officially announced the Galaxy Grand2 with improved specs and features. The Grand 2 has 5.25 inch 720p HD capacitive touch screen display, 1.2GHz dual core processor and Android v4.3 Jelly bean OS. The Grand2 comes with 8MP shooter and has Dual SIM support as well. To make the handset more approachable company has included features like Multi Windows, Story Album, S translator, S travel, Sound and Shot etc.
The Grand 2 / TWO has 2600 mAh battery which claims to offer up to 10 hours of Video playback and 17 hours of talk time. Like Note 3, the phone has back cover with Faux leather finish which make it much more premium.
Galaxy Grand 2 Specifications
- 5.2inch Display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- Android 4.3 Jellybean OS
- DUAL SIM
- 8.9 mm thick
- weight 163 grams
- 8-megapixel AF primary camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- 1080p video playback and recording
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storgae
- up to 64GB Expandable memory via micro SD card slot
- 3G, 2G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS / GLONASS, Bluetooth v4
- 2600 mAh battery, up to 10hrs of Video playback
The Galaxy Grand2 comes in white, pink and Black colors. The phone is expected to be launch in India by 2014. The price of the handset is not revealed yet also the exact launch date of the handset is also not known yet.
- Related Articles
- Asus and Google officially launched the Nexus 7 2013 Edition in India
- Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo - Full Confirmed Specifications and Leaked Images, Video Review
- Maxx Mx100 Leader feature phone with massive 4400mAh battery launched
- Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G Q400 with Quad-core CPU, 4.5 inch display launched