Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G3606 / SM-G3608 is now available from official Samsung India estore. The Galaxy Price G3609 is priced at RS 9700 and comes with 1.2GHz quad-core processor based. It features 4.5-inch display having 800 x 480 pixels resolution. The phone runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system and has 1GB of RAM. It is Dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity. Considering the price tag it will compete with YU Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
The phone with Single SIM support is also named as Samsung galaxy Core Prime SM-G360F / SM S360G while the Dual SIM variants are known as SM G3606, SM G3608 , SM G3609, SM-G360H/DS. The phone is boosted with 1Gigs of RAM and 8 Gigs of internal storage plus further 64GB extension by microSD card. It packs with 5-megapixel main shooter with LED flash. It is 8.8mm thick and weighs 130 grams. To make the phone alive there is 2000mAh battery similar to Phonemax Glam 5.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime full specifications
- 4.5-inch 800 x 480 Pixels WVGA display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA)
- 8.8mm thick
- Weight : 130 grams
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM Radio with RDS, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2000mAh battery
GALAXY Core Price Pros and Cons
- Pros : Design, Connectivity, DUAL SIM
- Cons : Display, camera
The Samsung Galaxy Prime is available in charcoal grey, white and silver colors. You can buy it from online and offline stores for RS 9700 and the MRP of the phone is 11,300.
- Related Articles
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with 3GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor launched under 12k price tag
- Micromax YU YU5050 specs leaked and could be priced under 26K
- Panasonic P81 with 7.9mm thickness : Price and Specs
- Videocon A52, A53, A54, A55qHD, A55HD, A42, A48 and A31 launched under New Infinium series