Samsung Galaxy Core Lite LTE SGH-T399 has been announced for a price of NT$ 7988 ( US$ 266 / RS 1600 India ) in Taiwan. The Galaxy Core Lite SGH T399 comes with a 4.7 inch WVGA LCD display and Android 4.3 operating system. The main attraction for the phone is LTE / 4G support. Samsung has not clear if it will launch the T-399 Lite outside Taiwan.
The Galaxy Lite Core LTE T-399 is accomplished with 5MP primary camera with LED flash, but lacks the front facer. It gains the power from 1.2GHz 4-core Snapdragon 400 CPU powered by 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Storage. It supports LTE in 900 MHz ( BAND 8), 1800 MHz (BAND 3) and 700 MHz (Band 28).
- Related Articles
- Philips W6610, W3500 and S308 Price review & specs
- Micromax Canvas LAPTAB announced - Dual Boot Android & Windows
- Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Review available for RS 10999 - Full specs & price
- Lava Iris Alfa with quad core CPU, 1GB RAM launched at 7K
Pros & Cons
- Pros : 4G, Display, RAM, CPU
- Cons : Lack of front camera, Display resolution
Samsung Galaxy Core Lite specifications
- Display : 4.7-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) LCD capacitive touch screen display
- CPU : 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- OS : Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dimensions 133.1 x 70.0 x 9.85 mm
- Camera : 5MP Autofocus Camera with LED Flash
- RAM : 1GB
- Internal Storage / ROM : 8GB
- Expandable Memory : up to 64GB with microSD
- Connectivity : 4G LTE/ 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v 4.0, NFC, GPS ＋ GLONASS
- Battery : 2000 mAh
The Samsung Galaxy Core Lite will be available in White and Black colors.