Oppo F1 Plus is the latest offering from the company. Oppo F1 Plus features 5.5inch 1080 x 1920 pixels AMOLED display and there is Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection on the top of it. The F1 Plus comes with 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It draws the power from a 2GHz Octa-core processor integrated with 4GB of RAM.
It is equipped with a 13Megapixel main camera with 1080p FHD video recording and 16MP selfie taker with f/2.0 aperture. It gets the juice from 2850-mAh battery with VOOC flash charge that offer 2 hours of talktime with only 5 minute of charge. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity.
The specs also includes Fingerprint sensor. It is very slim 6.6 mm and weighs 145 grams. The specs and look is similar to Oppo R9 what was launched last month. Although it has 4 gigs of RAM but the processor is not capable of playing 4K Ultra HD videos. It will compete with Vivo X6s Plus and Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.
- Panasonic Eluga Switch
- Gionee Elife E7 with 5.5inch Display and E 7 Mini with Octa Core chip leaked ahead of official launch
Oppo F1 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels AMOLED display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 2GHz Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-core CPU
- 4GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128 GB
- 64GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 16MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2850mAh battery
The Oppo F1 Plus is priced at RS 26999. It will be available in Gold / White, Rose Gold colors.