Motorola is in the news from the time it launched its latest budget android smartphone, the Moto G. The MotoG is creating huge hype for the company. There are many thins in the phone that makes it apart from other budget android phone available in the market. The G comes with amazing feature and specially at an affordable price. Its long since company has launched any android phone in India. But Motorola has confirmed that they will launch its latest MOTO-G in India. Apart from this, another exclusive news is that the phone will have DUAL SIM support as well. Yes, Punit Soni and Lauren Gellman has confirmed that they will launch DUAL SIM variant of the phone exclusively in India and Brazil.
Motorola Moto-G specifications and Price
- 4.5inch capacitive touch screen display at 329 ppi ( pixels per inch) with Corning Gorilla Glass two protection
- 1.2GHz quad core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB / 16GB internal storage
- 2070 mAh battery
- Android v4.3 Jelly bean OS, Android 4.4 update coming soon
- 3G, 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth v4.0
- 5MP primary camera with flash
- 1.3MP front camera
- weight : 143 grams
- Price : $179 for 8GB model and $199 for 16GB model
The Moto G will be launched in January 2014 in India.
- Motorola Moto X Style XT1572 featuring 3GB RAM, 2K display launched
- Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Specifications leaked : features 2GB RAM