Motorola Moto G, the latest upcoming smartphone from the company is in news nowadays. The Moto G comes with nice specifications, considering the price tag at which it comes. The handset will have 4.5 inch edge to edge display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution at 329 ppi.
The handset will be powered by 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm CPU paired with 1GB of RAM. It packs with 5MP shooter and 1.3MP front facing camera, the handset is capable of recording 720p HD videos. To make the G run there will be Android 4.3 OS, instead of latest Android 4.4 Kit-kat.
- Micromax A350 Canvas 5 Octa core specs leaked
- Motorola Moto G officially announced, 4.5inch HD display, Snapdragon 400 CPU - Specs, Price
The MOTO G features 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, HSPA+ and houses a 1950 mAh battery. The launch date or release date of the phone is not announced yet.
Motorola Moto G specifications
- 4.5 inch 720p HD display with corning gorilla Glass
- 5MP primary camera with flash
- 1.3MP secondary camera
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB in built storage
- 32GB via micro SD card slot
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, HSPA+
- 1950 mAh battery
- Android v4.3 Jellybean OS
- 720p HD video recording and playback
- Related Articles
- iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 with 1.5GHZ Quad Core CPU own it for RS15990 Pre booking Started - Full specifications
- Zen Ultrafone 701 FHD officially launched at Price of RS18000- Specs
- Canon Eos 650D T4i SLR for RS 5700 in India
- Karbonn Titanium X will hit soon - 5inch FHD display, NFC, 13MP Camera
The Moto G would be priced at £134.95 off contract and will come in White and Black colors. There is no word to say, whether company will head this budget smartphone to India or not.