Motorola Moto G, the latest upcoming smartphone from the company is in news nowadays. The Moto G comes with nice specifications, considering the price tag at which it comes. The handset will have 4.5 inch edge to edge display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution at 329 ppi.
The handset will be powered by 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm CPU paired with 1GB of RAM. It packs with 5MP shooter and 1.3MP front facing camera, the handset is capable of recording 720p HD videos. To make the G run there will be Android 4.3 OS, instead of latest Android 4.4 Kit-kat.
The MOTO G features 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, HSPA+ and houses a 1950 mAh battery. The launch date or release date of the phone is not announced yet.
Motorola Moto G specifications
- 4.5 inch 720p HD display with corning gorilla Glass
- 5MP primary camera with flash
- 1.3MP secondary camera
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB in built storage
- 32GB via micro SD card slot
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, HSPA+
- 1950 mAh battery
- Android v4.3 Jellybean OS
- 720p HD video recording and playback
- Related Articles
- Intex Aqua Xtreme with 8-core CPU, 2GB RAM priced at RS 11,000
- Oppo N1 Mini Review, price and specifications
- Xolo launches new smartphone Xolo Q700i, PAY more for upgraded camera
- JIAYU G4 QUAD CORE SMARTPHONE COMING SOON IN INDIA - FULL SPECIFICATIONS
The Moto G would be priced at £134.95 off contract and will come in White and Black colors. There is no word to say, whether company will head this budget smartphone to India or not.