Motorola’s budget smartphone finally hits the United States. The company revealed this surprise via Twitter. If you are From the US then you can grab the Moto G from the Motorola.com. The 8GB variant is priced at $179, while 16GB model is priced at $199 -SIM Free. The handset is available in Global GSM and US GSM models. The CDMA model would be released in January. The Global GSM model is compatible with all GSM based cellular networks, while the US GSM model will also work with GSM network but i will not support 2100MHz frequencies. The Moto G has 4.5inch 720p Display, 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 quad core processor, 5MP rear shooter and 2070 mAh battery. The handset currently runs on Android 4.3 Jellybean and it would come up with Android 4.4 kitkat on board in India.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and 3G launched in India : Price, Specs
- Xolo Q600s Price review & specifications
- Related Articles
- The Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet with Big Display and Big Features at very resonable price
- Micromax to roll out Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update for Canvas 4 A210, Doodle 2 A240, A116 HD
- iBall Andi 4L Pulse with 1GB RAM, Windows Phone 8.1 for RS 4999 : leaked specs
- Mercury Kobia mTab streaQ Duo officially introduced, Dual SIM