Micromax Yu A05510 4G LTE smartphone has been leaked online with its specifications and Price. The Upcoming Micromax YU Play GOD A510 will have 4G LTE connectivity and 5.5-inch HD display. The MMX YU will be powered by Octa core processor integrated with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The smartphone will run on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and will have 2500mAh battery. The smartphone will be launched under RS14,000 or company might surprise you by launching it at RS 10000.
Considering the features of the phone it will compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, Xiaomi Mi-3 and OnePlus One. The Micromax Yu A510 Play GOD will have dual SIM support. It will have 4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and micro USB connectivity with USB OTG. The smartphone will be 8.6mm thick and weighs 154 grams. It would be launched in White, Blue, Black, Green and yellow colors. The MMX Yu A05510 will have 13MP primary shooter based on Sony Exmor RS sensor with f/2.1 aperture.
- Related Articles
- Lenovo S5000-f 7 tablet launched in India : Price & Specs
- Spice Stellar 524 launched with Vigorous Specification & Price
- LG G3 D850 D855 / LS990 Price review Specs & VS Galaxy S5
- Lenovo A10-70, A8-50, A7-30 and A7-50 Android tablets launched
Micromax YU A510 specifications and features ( leaked)
- 5.5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels display
- 2GB RAM
- 8-core Qualcomm processor
- Mali 450 MP4 quad core GPU
- 16GB ROM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 8.6mm thick
- 154 grams weight
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The smartphone will be launched on 18th December 2014 ( tomorrow). You will be able to buy it online from Amazon India.