Micromax has unveiled successor to the Canvas Nitro A310, the MMX Canvas Nitro A311 with 16GB of internal storage. There is no difference between both the handset apart from 16 GB ROM in A-311 compare to 310. The A311 features 5 inch display and 1.7GHz Octa-core processor coupled with mali 450MP GPU. It has 2Gigs of RAM and 32GB of expandable memory via micro SD card. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
It is accomplished with 13MP primary camera with LED flash and Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor. It is powered by 2500 mAh battery that offers 10 hours of talktime and 320hours of standby time. It offers WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fm Radio, GPS and micro USB ( no info on USB ON THE GO OTG ). There is gravity sensor, Light and proximity sensor. It would compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note with 4G connectivity.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 specifications
- Display : 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS , 178-degree viewing angle and anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating
- CPU : 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592
- GPU : 700MHz Mali 450
- RAM : 2GB
- ROM : 16GB
- SIM SLOTS : Dual SIM ( WCDMA + GSM )
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Camera : 13MP autofocus rear with LED Flash + Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Largan 5P 28mm lens,refocus & 5MP front-facing
- Connectivity : 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio,Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery : 2500mAh
Canvas Nitro A311 Pros and Cons
- Pros : RAM, CPU
- Cons : Display resolution considering the competition
The Micromax A311 Canvas Nitro is priced at RS 13900 and comes in White and Blue colors. It would also compete with Micromax Canvas Selfie that features 13MP shooter at rear and back.