It seems that Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 will be the upcoming phone from the company. The MT 500 Blaze is listed on some online retailers, even it is available for purchase from some stores as well. This phone will surely please you if you are using the CDMA SIM card and will not make you despondent even if you use GSM sim card. The Canvas-Blaze has dual SIM support ( CDMA + GSM).
The Micromax Canvas Blaze runs on Android v4.1 Jelly bean OS. It comes with 5 inch capacitive touch screen display having FWVGA (854×480 pixels) resolution. It gains the strength from 1 GHz dual core Snapdragon CPU paired with 768MB of RAM. It is accomplished with 8MP primary shooter with LED flash and a 1.3MP front facing camera.
Blaze MT500 specifications
- 1.0GHz dual core processor
- Android 4.1.2 OS
- Dual SIM
- 8-megapixel rear and VGA front camera
- 5-inch FWVGA Screen
The Blaze M T 500 houses 1850 mAh battery to make the device run. The smartphone features WiFi, Bluetooth v2.0, GPS and up to 3.1Mpbs data speed. Overall there specs are not much impressive, but also there few phones that supports both CDMA and GSM.
- Related Articles
- Celkon AR40 RahmanIshq smartphone launched at RS6000, trend
- Nokia Lumia 925 and Lumia 625 Officialy launched in India - Price and Full Specs
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 with 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 launched in India at 13K
- Xolo has officially announces the Play Tegra Note, powered by Nvidia
There is also rumor that the company will launch 6.9mm thick phone with 5 inch 720pHD display. The Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 is priced at RS. 11,999. The official launch is expected to be soon.