It seems that Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 will be the upcoming phone from the company. The MT 500 Blaze is listed on some online retailers, even it is available for purchase from some stores as well. This phone will surely please you if you are using the CDMA SIM card and will not make you despondent even if you use GSM sim card. The Canvas-Blaze has dual SIM support ( CDMA + GSM).
The Micromax Canvas Blaze runs on Android v4.1 Jelly bean OS. It comes with 5 inch capacitive touch screen display having FWVGA (854×480 pixels) resolution. It gains the strength from 1 GHz dual core Snapdragon CPU paired with 768MB of RAM. It is accomplished with 8MP primary shooter with LED flash and a 1.3MP front facing camera.
- Micromax Canvas 4 Plus A315
- Micromax Launched Micromax A91 Ninja Priced at Rs 8,999 - Full Specification & Main rivals
Blaze MT500 specifications
- 1.0GHz dual core processor
- Android 4.1.2 OS
- Dual SIM
- 8-megapixel rear and VGA front camera
- 5-inch FWVGA Screen
The Blaze M T 500 houses 1850 mAh battery to make the device run. The smartphone features WiFi, Bluetooth v2.0, GPS and up to 3.1Mpbs data speed. Overall there specs are not much impressive, but also there few phones that supports both CDMA and GSM.
- Related Articles
- Xolo Q800X Edition goes on sale, own it for RS12000
- Samsung Galaxy ACE 3 Duos GT S7272, 1GB RAM coming Soon - Specs
- BenQ A3 with 4.5inch qHD display, Quad core CPU launched and fair specs
- iBall Andi 4L Pulse with 1GB RAM, Windows Phone 8.1 for RS 4999 : leaked specs
There is also rumor that the company will launch 6.9mm thick phone with 5 inch 720pHD display. The Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 is priced at RS. 11,999. The official launch is expected to be soon.