Micromax Canvas A1 Aq4501 is the budget smartphone launched under the project ” Goggle Android One”. The new MMX A1 Canvas comes with some nice specification at very affordable price tag. The new Canvas A1 will compete with Motorola Moto E , Unite 2 A106, Xolo Q600s, Lava Iris X1, Xiaomi Redmi Note and Huawei Honor Holly.
The Micromax A1 features 4.5 inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution. It packs with 5-megapixel primary shooter and a 2MP front imager. It runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS and will get future updates from Google for next 2 years. There are three sensors : G, Proximity and Light sensor.
The Canvas A-1 A-Q4501 is powered by 1.3GHz quad core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It houses 1700mAh battery that offers 6 hours of talktime. The Mmx canvas A1 is accomplished with 4GB of internal storage, out of which 2.1gigs is assigned for apps.It is Dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity and lacks USB on-the-go (OTG).
Micromax Canvas A1 Specifications
- 4.5inch FWVGA display
- 1.3 GHz 4-core processor
- 1 Gigs of RAM
- 4Gigs of ROM
- 5MP primary camera, 2MP secondary
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA)
- 3G, WiFi, Fm radio, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1700 mah battery
Canvas A1 vs Moto E vs Unite 2 / Huawei Honor Holly
- Huawei Honor Holly has better specs than all above phones
- Canvas A1 has low battery capacity and low screen resolution than all above android phones
- Moto E lacks front camera
Canvas A1 Pros and Cons
- Related Articles
- Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus 5inch Quad core Launched at Price of RS 11999 .
- Micromax Canvas Evok E483 with 3GB RAM, 4G launched under 9K price tag
- Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 available for purchase, priced at RS 15000
- XOLO Play Tab 7.0, a tablet with AMAZING Specs at Budget Price
- Pros : Price, OS, CPU
- Cons : Battery, Display resolution
The Micromax A1 Canvas android one is priced at RS 6499 in India and it comes in White with Black color. You can but it and case or flip cover from flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon ( same price ). Spice and Karbonn has also launched there Android one smartphones with similar specs.