Micromax A089 Bolt, probably the company’s latest and upcoming smartphone has been spotted online. The new Bolt A089 comes with entry level specs and would be priced under RS 6,000. The handset in Bolt series are usually affordable but comes with basic features. The company has not announced yet, but an unofficial Micromax-Canvas Blog has showed some images of the retail Box of the A089.
Micromax A089 Bolt
It has 4 inch (10.1cm ) capacitive touch screen of unknown resolution, as not specified on retail box although it would be 320 x480 pixels. It draws the power from 1.3 Ghz dual core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. Thanks to the battery of the phone, which is of 2100 mAh and should be enough for a 4 inch display. It runs on Android v4.2 Jelly bean Operating system.
- Related Articles
- Samsung Galaxy s4 to be Launched on 25th April in India
- Xolo X1000 - 2 GHz processor Price - Specs & Comparison
- LG G Flex smartphone with 6 inch Flexible display may hit this November
- Intex Aqua Power with 4000mAh battery + 8-core CPU launched
The A089 packs with a 2-megapixel Fixed Focus primary camera and a VGA secondary shooter. According to the feature list on retail Box, the phone can record and play 720p HD videos. It has 3G, WiFi, GPS and HSDPA+ 21 Mbps.
Micromax A089 Bolt Specifications
- Display : 4 inch
- CPU : 1.3GHz Dual Core
- RAM : 512MB
- ROM : ?
- OS : Android 4.2
- Battery : 2100-mAh, 17 hours of Talk time
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi b/g, GPS, HSPA+
- Camera : 2MP FF with LED flash and 0.3MP
The Micromax A089 Bolt would be launched officially in Next month and it would compete with other Mid Ranged phones in India.