Micromax A74 Canvas Fun would be the company’s upcoming Dual core smartphone . It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS . It is powered by 1.3GHZ Dual Core processor paired with 512MB of RAM . It comes with 4.5inch FWVGA resolution display and 10.1mm thickness . The device comes has Dual SIM capability . The Micromax Canvas FUN A74 comes with 4GB of ROM ( internal memory ) and Expandable memory up to 32GB . It packs with 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front-facing camera . It can record 720p HD resolution videos at 30fps . It houses 1500 mAH battery that claims the talk time of up to 5 hrs and standby time up to 115 HRS . The A74 Canvas has WIFI , Bluetooth , 3G , HSDPA 21 Mbps HSUPA 5.76Mbps , GPRS , 3.5mm audio jack and micro usb port .
Micromax A74 Canvas Fun Specifications
- Android v4.2 .
- 4.5inch FWVGA ( 854 x 480 pixels ) capacitive touch screen .
- 1.3GHZ DUAL Core Processor .
- 512MB RAM , 4GB ROM .
- 32GB expandable memory .
- 720p HD recording .
- 5Mp primary camera with LED FLASH , 0.3 VGA front facing cam .
- 3G , WIFI , Bluetooth , GPS , FM Radio , 3.5mm audio jack .
- 1500mAH battery .
- Micromax A93 Canvas Elanza goes on sale, priced at RS 9400
- Karbonn Titanium S5i, A36 and A6+ Kochadaiiyaan launched
- Related Articles
- Gionee Elife E6 with 5inch 1080p Display 2GB RAM Launched in China , coming soon in India - Full Specifications
- Huawei Honor 3c with 1.3GHz quad core CPU announced
- Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus 5inch Quad core Launched at Price of RS 11999 .
- Karbonn A8 with Android 4.2 , 3G available for RS 6,149