Not yet officially confirmed, but the latest news from rumor land suggests that Micromax A350 Canvas 5 Octa core would be company’s upcoming flagship. The new A 350 Canvas5 has been spotted in Antutu benchmark with score of 26886, which is better than many flagships like Samsung Galaxy S4. Intex has also recently launched there first Octa Core device dubbed as Intex Aqua Octa. The Aqua-octa comes with some top and vigorous specs. If the source is to be believed the company would launch A350 and A300 Best Hero in the end of January 2014. Both the handset would be powered by 1.7GHz / 2GHz Octa core CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Micromax A350 specifications rumored
- Octa core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 1080p Full HD display
- 16MP camera
- 2600mAh battery
- NFC, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG
The company has not disclosed any details on the above devices, but it would be interesting to see an Octa core device from Micromax.
- Related Articles
- Spice Mi 510 Stellar Prime 1.2GHZ BUDGET Quad core Smartphone
- iBall Hybrid Dual Pendrive with micro UBS & standard USB port starts from RS 599
- Zen Ultrafone 701 FHD specs and price reveals, own it for RS18000
- Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 officially Confirmed and Hugh Jackman as brand ambassador , Coming Soon