Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 is already confirmed by the company and now the press image of Canvas Magnus A117 is leaked by twitter user MMXNewscaster. The handset would have 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 720p HD resolution. Like the A250 it will be powered by 1.5GHz quad core processor. It the source is to be believed, the A117 houses 2000mAh battery and has 1GB of RAM.
Micromax Canvas Magnus
The A117 Magnus will be Priced lower than the A250. According to the source it will have 12-megapixel primary camera with Flash and 5-megapixel front facing camera. That handset will be able to record Full HD 1080p videos at 30fps. It is expected that like the A240 Doodle 2 it also come with aluminum back cover and Dual SIM support.
- Related Articles
- Huawei Ascend D1 goes on sale - good specs but old OS
- iBall Slide 3G 7803Q-900 Price review & specifications
- Micromax Canvas Fun A76 Dual Core Smartphone Launched - Full Specs
- Karbonn to launch Windows and Android dual boot phone
Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus Specifications (rumored)
- 5inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz MT6589T quad core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- 32GB expandable storage via micro SD card slot
- 2000 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS / A-GPS, micro USB
- 12MP rear camera
- 5MP front facing camera
- DUAL SIM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
The Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 would be launched along with A250 but company has not revealed any info on the same, so take it as rumor. Zen is also going to launch Zen 702 FHD.