Micromax wants to pumps up its sales by launching new flagship android smart phone, the A114 Canvas 2.2. The new Canvas-2.2 A 114 comes with some amazing specs at very attractive price. The company has not officially launched the handset bu it is available for purchase from ebay.in. Below are some leak images of BOX PACK of the phone.
The Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 gains the strength from 1.3 GHz quad core CPU integrated with 1GB of RAM. It packs with 8MP AF rear shooter and a 2MP front imager. The device has 5.5 inch qHD capaitive touch screen display.
“LIKE US ON FACEBOOK and FOLLOW US ON TWITTER to get LATEST TECH UPDATES from India’s first All in Tech Destination – iKnowc.in The Tech World”.
Canvas 2.2 A114 specifications
- Android 4.2 Jellybean OS
- 1.3GHz 4-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 8MP rear and 2MP front camera
- 2000mAh battery
- HSDPA+ 21.1Mbps , HSUPA+ 5.7Mbps
- Related Articles
- Gionee launches Gionee L800 Budget handset powered by 3000mAH Battery - 1 month Standby Time
- Micromax dual boot Canvas Laptab to launch under RS 30,000 says company officials
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-510 with 2GB RAM announced
- Next generation Yota phone with 5 inch Amoled & 4.7 inch qHD e-ink showcased at MWC
Like most of its brothers it also houses 2000 mAh battery, which claims 7 hours of talk time. The 2.2 A-114is capable of playing and recording 1080p videos. It features 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and micro USB port. There is Android 4.2 Jelly bean operating system to make the Canvas2.2 run.
The Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 is priced under RS12,000 and you can purchase it from online retailers.