Meizu has launched their latest flagship smartphone, the Meizu PRO 5. The new Pro5 comes with some decent amont of specification considering the price tag. It will compete with recently launched LG Nexus 5X, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Huawei Nexus 6P, Apple iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy A8, Gionee Elife E8, HTC one M9+ and Yu’s upcoming Yu Yutopia. Talkinf about the design the Meizu Pro 5 is just 7.5 mm thick.
It is powered by 2.1GHz Octa-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 3050-mAh battery offering 10 hours talktime. Meizu PRO 5 featuring 5.7inch 1080 x 1920 pixels 31999 screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection is priced under INR 32K. The PRO 5 is effectuate with 21.6MP primary cam with 4K Ultra HD video recording and 5 MP secondary selfie camera. It is attained with 64 gigs of onboard storage and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity.
- Related Articles
- Google's Nexus 10 price announced for India, launching soon
- Lenovo Vibe Z launched | the latest flagship with vigorous specs
- Micromax Canvas TAB P650E and Funbook Mini P410i goes on sale under 9k
- LG G3 D850 D855 / LS990 Price review Specs & VS Galaxy S5
Apart from the above specs it also features Fingerprint sensor . For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Mali-T760MP8 GPU. It measures about 156.7 x 78 x 7.5 mm and weighs 168 rams.
Meizu PRO 5 specifications
- 5.7-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels 31999 display
- 2.1GHz Exynos 7420 Octa-core CPU
- 4GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 64GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 21.6MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3050mAh battery
The Meizu PRO 5 will be available for purchase from online stores at price of RS 31999. It will be available in Gray, Gold, White, Silver, Black and Silver colors.