Meizu MX4 Pro is another flagship killer after OnePlus One. The Meizu MX4 Pro features 5.5-inch 2560 x 1536 pixels 2K display having 546 ppi pixel density. The display of the phone is accomplished with NEGA negative LCD panel with LED backlit that promises better quality images and less battery consumptions. It gains the strength from Octa core processor based on Exynos 5430 chipset coupled with Mali T628 MP6 GPU. The MX-4 has ES9018 Audio DAC, Texas instruement OPA1612 operational amplifier and a passive filter for crystal clear audio (Retina Sound).
The Meizu Mx4 is boosted with 3Gigs of RAM and has 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal memory options. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Flyme OS 4.1 on the top. It is 9mm thick and weighs 158 grams. There is 20.7MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash and Sony IMX 220 EXMOR RS BSI sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 4K video recording. It is powered by 3350mAh battery , which offers good amount of battery backup.
Meizu MX4 Pro specifications
- iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther with 5.5inch display, octa core CPU launched
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE SM-G925F
- a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1536 IPS display with 546 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa-Core Exynos 5430 processor (ARM cortex®-A15 2.0GHz x 4 + Cortex A7 1.5GHz x 4)
- 600MHz Mali T628 MP6 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 16/32/64GB ROM
- Flyme OS 4.1 based on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
- 9 mm thick and weighs 158g
- 20.7 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX 220 Exmor RS BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with Omnivision OV5693 sensor, 4-element lens, f/2.2 aperture, 84.4-degree wide angle lens
- 4K video recording, 720p slow motion
- 4G LTE (TD-LTE / LTE-FDD), 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3350mAh battery
The Meizu MX4 Pro is priced at 2499 CYN in china (US $408 in the USA / RS2500 in India) for 16GB model, 2699 for 32GB and 3099 CYN for 64GB model.