Meizu’s M3 note has been officially announced in China. The M3 note comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It is powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-core processor coupled with 2GB / 3GB of RAM. It has metal body design, that makes it robust and premium as well. There are two variants of the phone one is with 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and the high end variant is with 3GB RAM & 32GB ROM.
It has huge 4100-mAh battery. Meizu M 3 note comes with a 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels LTPS IPS LCD screen and there is Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass protection on the top of it. It is effectuated with 13Megapixel primary cam with 1080p FHD video recording and 5MP secondary selfie camera.
- Related Articles
- KARBONN A6 - 1GHZ Budget smartfone with Stylish LOOK
- HTC ONE M8 EYE Specifications, Price & Review
- Lava Iris X1 Price Review & Specifications
- XOLO ready to pumps up its sale with Xolo Play Tegra Note tablet, launching Soon
It also features Fingerprint sensor. For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Mali-T860MP2 GPU. It measures about 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm and is 163 grams heavy. It appears to be a stable rival for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, Lenovo Note K4 and Micromax Yu Yureka Note.
Meizu m3 note specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels LTPS IPS LCD display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 1.8GHz Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-core CPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128 GB (Hybrid, uses SIM 2 slot)
- 16GB / 32GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4100mAh battery
The Meizu m3 note will be available for purchase from online stores at price of RS 9999 in China. It will be available in Gray, White, Gold, Black colors. There is no official info on when it will make appearance in India.