LG Optimus L1 II dual is available from online retailers for RS6499. The handset comes with entry level specs and supports Dual SIM. The phone has 3inch capacitive touch screen display with 320×240 pixels resolution, 1GHz CPU and Android v4.1 operating system. There is dedicated SIM switch key to make the handset more approachable. It houses 1540mAh battery and has 512MB of RAM. Considering the price and other than its display the handset would be good for beginners or for home use.
LG Optimus L1 II dual E420 specification
- 3inch display with 320×240 pixels resolution
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor
- Android 4.1
- DUAL SIM
- 2MP primary camera
- weight: 105 grams
- 3G, 2G, FM radio, WiFi, aGPS, Bluetooth v3.0
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 1540mAh battery
- 32GB expandable meory
The L1 II dual comes in white and black colors and is priced at INR6499.
- Related Articles
- MICROMAX A88 CANVAS MUSIC Dual Core Android smartphone for music lovers at RS 8499 .
- AOC launches India's smallest 23-inch Full HD 3D LED Razor TV with amazing Specs and Price
- iberry Auxus Nuclea N2 with Octa core CPU, FHD display launched
- Spice Smart Flo Ivory 2 Mi-423 and Edge Mi-349 with entry level specs announced