Lg G3 Beat has been officially launched in India. The G3 Beat features 5inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display and is powered by 1.2 GHz 4-core Snapdragon 400 processor integrated with Adreno 305 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system and has 4G LTE support. It is available for pre-order in India from infibeam.
The G3 Beat is accomplished with 8-megapixel primary shooter with Single LED flash + laser auto-focus and a 1.3MP front facer. It has 1GB of RAM and 8 Gigs on internal storage. You can also insert memory card up to 32GB. It is 10.3mm thick and weighs 134 grams. It houses 2540mAh battery, which seems to be OK for normal usage. It would compete with recently launched Samsung Galaxy S5 mini Duos.
- Related Articles
- SmartNamo Saffron Wave with 1.3GHz quad core CPU and E43 announced for RS 6,500, with 30days standby time
- Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus 5inch Quad core Launched at Price of RS 11999 .
- Karbonn A9 Star with Dual Core processor Launched for RS 5,699
- Micromax Canvas Spark Q380 an Affordable 3G smartphone launched
PROS & CONS
- Pros : Connectivity, Camera
- Cons : ROM, Display
LG G3 Beat specifications
- Display : 5-inch 1280 × 720 pixels HD IPS
- CPU : 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400
- GPU : Adreno 305
- RAM : 1 Gigs
- ROM : 8gigs
- OS : Android 4.4.2 (Kit-Kat)
- Camera : 8MP rear , 1.3MP front
- Dimensions: 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm, Weight: 134 g
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS / GLONAS, NFC
- Battery : 2,540mAh
The Lg G3 Beat comes in Black, White and Gold color. It is priced at INR 24,999 online.