Lenovo ZUK Z1 has been officially launched by the company in India. The ZUK Z1 was announced last year in China. It is attained with 64 gigs of inbuilt storage and runs on Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It is powered by 2.5GHz Quad-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It is upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
ZUK Z1 features a 5.5inch 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen with GFF protection. The Lenovo Z1 is effectuated with a 13MP primary cam capable of recording 1080p videos and a 8MP secondary selfie camera. It has huge 4100-mAh battery offering 38 hours talktime. It is capable of playing 4K Ultra HD videos.
It also features Fingerprint sensor and USB 3.0 Type C. For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Adreno 330 GPU. It measures about 155.7 x 77.3 x 8.9 mm and weighs 175 grams. It will compete with LG Nexus 5X, Huawei Nexus 6P, Xaiomi Mi3, Xaiomi Mi4, OnePlus One / X , Infocus M810, Yu Yureka Note, Micromax Canvas 6, Xaiomi Redmi Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
- Sony Xperia Z1 ( Honami ) with G Lens , 2.2GHZ Quad Core Processor , 2GB RAM a lock for 4 Sept
Lenovo ZUK Z1 specifications
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core CPU
- 3GB RAM
- Expandable storage:No micro SD card slot
- 64GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh / 4000mAh battery
The Lenovo ZUK Z1 will be available for purchase from online stores at price of RS 18999. It will be available in White , Grey colors. You will be able to buy it from Amazon.in through flash sales starting from May 19th. Registration for the sale has been started.