Lenovo Vibe Z K910, the latest flagship phone from the company is official now. The new VibeZ comes with vigorous specs, specially at this price tag. It has 5.5 inch FHD IPS display , 2.2 GHZ quad core Snapdragon 800 CPU coupled with Adreno 330 GPU. There is Android 4.2 OS to make the smartphone alive. It is just 7.9 mm thick and weighs 147 grams.
IT packs with a 13-megapixel shooter with dual flash and a 5-megapixel front snapper. It has 4G LTE, 3G support on its single SIM card slot. Another cool things is its battery backup, the Vibe Z has 3000mAh battery that offers 33 hours of talk time.
- Related Articles
- Panasonic P81 with 7.9mm thickness : Price and Specs
- Lenovo A859, S650 and S930 quad core smartphones launched
- Milagrow MGPT03 PRO 7inch tablet with 1GB RAM & Dual core CPU for RS6990
- Sony Xperia C / CN3 1.2GHZ MTK6589 QUAD CORE Smartphone annouced
Lenovo Vibe Z specifications
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD IPS display
- 2.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with Vibe ROM
- 13MP AF camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 147 grams
- 4G LTE /3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- 3000 mAh Li-polymer battery, up to 27 days standby
The Lenovo Vibe Z is priced at $549 and it would hit India for a price of RS 36,000. It will be available in silver and titanium colors. The company would showcase it at CES 2014.