Lava Iris Fuel 60 has been officially launched with massive battery and is priced under 9K. The Iris 60 Fuel features 5 inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered by 1.3Ghz quad core processor integrated with 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and is upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Considering the price it will compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G & Micromax Yu Yureka and considering the specs it will be a stable competitor of Gionee M2 & Spice Stellar Mi-518.
The Lava Iris Fuel 60 is accomplished by 8GB of internal storage and massive 4000mAh battery. Another main highlight of the phone is 10MP primary camera. It supports Dual SIM with dual standby. You can expand the storage via inserting microSD card up to 32GB. It has 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, FM radio and micro USB connectivity.
Lava Iris Fuel 60 specifications
- 5-inch 1280 x 720pixels IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM with dual standby (GSM + WCDMA)
- 10MP rear camera with single LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Iris Fuel 60 Pros and Cons
- Karbonn A35 and A90 with 5inch display, 1GHz processor, Priced under Rs.6,500- Full Specs
- Karbonn Titanium S4 goes on sale, 4.7" AMOLED display - vigorous specs
- Pros : display, battery, camera
- Cons : CPU, considering the competition
The Lava Iris Fuel 60 will be available in Black and White colors and is priced at RS 8999. It will go on sale on December 25th (on Christmas), you will be able to buy it from online and offline stores.