Lava Iris 450 Colour the latest smartphone from the company has been officially launched. The new Lava Iris 450 Color is priced at RS 7999 and comes with six colorful back panels. It has 1.3GHz dual core CPU paired with 512MB of RAM which is quite low. It would compete with Micromax Canvas Juice A77, Xolo A510s and iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter. The features are quite standard, only replaceable back panel would be attractive.
Lava Iris 450 Colour
The Iris 450 has 4.5 inch 854 x 480 pixels display and Android 4.2 OS. It supports DUAL SIM with DUAL Standby. It packs with 5-megapixel primary camera with flash and VGA front camera. It is 10.5 mm thick and weighs 136 grams. The Lava 450 Color has 4 gigs of internal storage and 32 gigs of internal storage.
Lava Iris 450 Specifications
- Display : 4.5-inch 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA
- CPU : 1.3 GHz dual-core
- RAM : 512MB
- ROM : 4GB
- Expandable Storage : 32GB
- OS : Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- SIM card Slots : Dual SIM (GSM) with Dual Standby
- Dimensions : 10.5 mm thick
- Weight : 136 grams
- Camera : 5MP rear with LED flash, 0.3MP front
- Connectivity : 3G, Fm radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery : 1800 mAh
- Talk Time : 8 hours
- Micromax dual boot Canvas Laptab to launch under RS 30,000 says company officials
- Huawei Ascend W2 with Windows Phone 8 OS launched
The company has also launched the Lava Iris 406Q. The new Iris 405 is available in Blue, Brown, Pink, White, red, green and Black colors.
- Related Articles
- Micromax A115 Canvas 3D images & specifications leaked online
- Gionee Elife E5 with 1.5GHZ Quad core processor 4.8inch HD display launched at Price of RS 19999 .
- Huawei P9 and P9 Plus equipped with 12MP Leica camera announced
- Gionee Elife E6 mini announced in China, would launch soon in India