Kodak finally re-entered the market with its new smartphone , the Kodak IM5. Kodak is mainly known for its cameras and was quite famous before DSLRs hit the market in mass range. Kodak’s new smartphone has 13MP primary shooter even though it is not camera centric device as nowadays there are several smartphones with 16MP or even more pixels. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system which can be upgradeable to Android Lollipop.
It is a dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity. It draws the power from 1.7GHz octa-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. It has 8GB of internal storage and 32GB expandable storage via micro SD card. The phone looks premium and stylish. The IM-5has unique image management software that lets you quickly edit photographs , share them on social media or print.
The Kodak IM5 will be available in Black and white colors and is priced at US $249 ( RS 15,800 ). It will be available globally starting with roll out in Europe .
- HTC Desire 826 with 8-core CPU, 5.5-inch FHD screen announced
- Lenovo A6000 4G LTE smartphone with 5-inch HD screen announced
- Related Articles
- Google Nexus 6 Review , Price, Specifications, Pros & Cons
- BlackBerry Z30 officially arrives in India at Price of INR 39990
- Sony ES22 stylus announced, make you Xperia Z Ultra more fancy
- How to Purchase Micromax YU Yureka AO5510 successfully in India from Amazon.in : Sale to begin at 2PM 22nd January