Intex mobiles has launched yet another budget quad core phone, the Intex Aqua Curve. The Aqua Curve comes with 5 inch qHD display, which probably is not a curved display. It has dual SIM support like other Intex Aqua phones. It gains the strength from 1.3 GHz quad core processor based on Mediatek MT 6582 chipset. It would compete with Micromax A114, Gionee Gpad G3, Elife E3 and recently announced Micromax A118R.
The Aqua Curve houses 8MP rear camera and 2MP front facing camera. It has 1GB of ram which should be enough for playing basic and some graphic intensive games. There is 2000 mAh battery to make the phone alive.
- Related Articles
- BenQ A3 with 4.5inch qHD display, Quad core CPU launched and fair specs
- Fujifilm Finepix SL1000 with 16MP & 50X optical Zoom - Full Specifications & Price
- Xiaomi MI 4c 5-inch 1080p screen, USB Type-C announced with affordable price tag
- Micromax Canvas WIN W092 : Windows Phone 8.1 Price review & Specs
Intex Aqua Curve specifications
- 5-inch 960 × 540 pixels capacitive touch screen OGS display
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- 9.1 thick and weighs 152 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, FM radio and GPS
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM (1.7 gigs user memory)
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 2000 mAh battery
It is priced at RS 12,490 and will available through online retailers and other retail outlets. It would be interesting to see, how the Intex Aqua Curve performs in the market. The Gpad G3 would be its static competitor.