iBall has introduced a new Slide 3G tablet with Dual SIM support, the Slide 3G 8072. The tablet is priced at very reasonable price, although it is not the best tablet that you can buy at this price. Xolo Play TAB 7.0 and Micromax Funbook P410 Mini are the stable rival of the device.
iBall Slide 8072 3G
The device has 8inch capacitive touch screen display having 1024×768 pixels resolution and Dual SIM card slots with 3G network support on both the SIMS. As always Android Jellybean 4.1 operating system is there to make the hardware of the TAB run. To make the device alive there is 4000mAh battery and 1.0GHz dual core processor to power the handset.
- iBall Andi 5Q Cobalt Solus with 8-core CPU, 2GB RAM launched under 11k
- Micromax Canvas Tab P650 3G Launched, with impressive SPECS
iBall Slide 3G 8072 specifications
- 8-inch DISPLAY
- Android v4.2 OS
- DUAL SIM (WCDMA + WCDMA), Dual Standby
- 1 GHZ dual core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB in built storage
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, A-GPS, micro USB with OTG support
- 4000 mAh battery
- 2-megapixel primary camera
- front Webcam
The Slide 3G 8072 is priced at RS 12,000 and you can own it from flipkart in Silver color. In the above image it seems that there is no earpiece, so you have to use headset while making voice calls.