iBall has announced the Andi 5K Sparkle, Andi 3.5 Classique, Andi 3.5KKe Super and Andi 3.5KKe Glory. The iBall Andi 5 K Sparkle would compete with Intex Aqua N8 which recently went on sale. The phone comes with Dual SIM support and packs with 8MP AF shooter. The 5-K sparkle has 512MB Of RAM, 4 gigs internal storage and 1.3GHz quad core CPU.
The Andi 3.5 Classique, Super and Glory has 3.5 inch display with HVGA resolution, dual core processor and Android v4.2 Jelly bean OS. All the above entry level phone comes with 256MB of RAM, 2MP primary shooter, VGA front camera and dual SIM support. The 3.5KKe Glory has 3G connectivity while the Super and Classique has 2G network radio support.
iBall Andi 5K Sparkle specifications
- 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.2
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Dual SIM
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 11mm thick and weighs 168 grams
- Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G sensor.
- 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, FM Radio and GPS
- 512MB RAM
- 4 GB ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 1820 mAh battery
The iBall Andi 5K sparkle is priced at RS 9999 and comes in white color. The 3.5KKe Super and Glory are priced at RS 3,999 and 4,999 respectively.
- Lenovo Vibe Z K910 launched, replica of Vibe X - Full Specs and Price
- Gigabyte GSmart Alto A2 and Roma R2 with Dual Core CPU and 1GB RAM