iBall seems ready to pump up its sale by launching the iBall Andi 4L PULSE. The new Andi 4-l Pulse comes with some nice specifications considering the price at which it comes. It would compete with Lava Iris WIN and Celkon WIN 400 and Nokia Lumia 638. It has 4-inch 800 x 480 pixels display and is powered by 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor. The Andi-4l Pulse runs on Windows Phone 8.1. It has 5MP AF camera with LED Flash and BSI sensor.
It houses 1500mAh battery, which might not be OK for all. The iBall Andi 4L Pulse features 1GB of RAM, 4 Gigs of internal storage and further expandability by microSD card. It is Dual SIM smartphone like most of other smartphones in India. The smartphone is available for purchase from the retail stores, although company has not officially launched it yet. It seems that phone has front facing camera but is not mentioned in the specifications list.
- Related Articles
- Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 officially Confirmed and Hugh Jackman as brand ambassador , Coming Soon
- Milagrow MGPT03 PRO 7inch tablet with 1GB RAM & Dual core CPU for RS6990
- Xolo Q900T Review, Specifications & Price in India
- Gionee Elife E6 with 5inch 1080p Display 2GB RAM Launched in China , coming soon in India - Full Specifications
iBall Andi 4L PULSE specifications
- 4-inch FWVGA capacitive touch TN screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Fm radio, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 1500mAh battery
iBall Andi 4L Pulse Pros and Cons
- Pros : Price, RAM, CPU, OS
- Cons : Battery
It would be launched under price of RS 4999 and would be available soon from online stores as well.