Huawei has launched a new mid-range android smartphone ,the B199 in China. The Huawei B 119 features a 5.5 inch display having 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It draws the strength from 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor paired with 2GB of RAM.
It has 16GB of onboard storage and houses 3000mAh battery. It has 13MP primary shooter and 5 MP front shooter with Full HD video recording support. It offers 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB connectivity. The B119 can be used to charge other smartphones.
- Intex Aqua Speed
- Celkon A119Q Signature HD Quad core Smartphone Launched At price of RS12,499 - Full Specs Price & Comparison
There is no word to say about the global availability. The Huawei B199 is priced at 1999 yuan or $330. It would go on sale starting January 20.
- Related Articles
- iBall Slide 3G 9728 with Voice Calling Launched At Price of RS 14,400
- Apple's iPhone 6 to feature a 4.8-inch retina display
- Celkon C820 with Dual SIM, 2core CPU, 8-inch Display is official now
- Spice Mi 436 Stellar Glamor with DUAL CORE Processor , 3G on both SIM Announced - Full Specifications