Huawei has introduced a new Android smartphone with 5inch HD display, the Ascend G740. The Ascend G740 comes with 1.2GHz dual core CPU paired with 1GB of RAM. The handset not yet announced in India. It packs with 8megapixel primary camera with flash and 1 megapixel front imager. The G740 runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
The Huawei G740 is powered by 1.2 GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8930 processor and has 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x720 pixels resolution. It houses 2400mAh battery, it is 9.3mm thick and weighs 150 grams. The phone has 8GB of ROM, 1GB RAM and you can expand the storage via inserting micro SD card up to 32GB. The handsets takes micro SIM card and features 4G LTE network support. To boost the Ascend-G740 performance and make it snappy there is Adreno 305 GPU.
- Related Articles
- Spice Mi-449 Smart Flo Crystal Price review & Specifications
- Micromax YU Yuphoria YU5010 with 2GB RAM launched under 7K
- LG L80 Dual SIM D380 Review, Specs & price in India
- Acer Iconia B1-720 and Iconia B1-721 announced
Huawei Ascend-G740 Specifications
- Android 4.1 OS
- 1.2GHz dual-core CPU
- 5inch 720p LCD display
- 8GB internal memory
- 1GB RAM
- WiFi, 3G, 2G, 4GLTE, GPS + A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR
- Dimensions :139.5 x 71.5 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- DTS sound
- 8MP primary shooter
- 1MP front cam
- 2400mAh battery
The handset is priced at 229 € ( INR 20,000 approx ). There is no word to say whether the G740 will be available / launch in India or not.