HTC India has launched the Desire 601 dual SIM along with Desire 501 and Desire 700. The handset will compete in mid range smartphone segment. The phone has 4.5inch qHD display, 1.4GHz dual core Snapdragon 400 CPU and 5-megapixel primary shooter.
It the 601 supports Dual SIM and has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage. The phone houses 2100 mAh battery, which is non removable. The Phones runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean with Sense UI on the TOP.
Desire 601 dual SIM specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels display
- 1.4 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.2.2 OS
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, f2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, BSI Sensor
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual micro SIM support
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- BlinkFeed, BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 64GB
- 3G (HSDPA up to 42 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 with aptX, GPS /GLONASS
- 2100 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 601 Dual SIM is priced at INR 24,190 and it would be available from stores across India. It comes in Black, red and Silver colors.