HTC has announced the Desire 501, a new midrange smartphone in the Desire series along with the 700 Dual SIM. The 501 comes with 4.3inch display, 1.15GHz dual core Nova U8520 processor, 8MP rear shooter and Android 4.1 Jellybean OS. The features are quite nice but the CPU is still dual core.
Desire 501 specifications
- 4.3-inch 480 × 800p capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.15 GHz dual-core NovaThor U8520 CPU
- 8MP Auto-Focus rear Camera with LED flash, F 2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor
- 2.1MP front facing camera with 88-degree ultra-wide-angle lens
- 3G HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS, NFC
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 2100mAh battery
The Desire 501 comes in Black, Pink and White colors. It is priced at RS 20,850 and it would go on sale in Taiwan.
- Karbonn Launches four new Smartphones A90, A16, A99 and A35, comes with fair Specs at budget price
- Karbonn A15+ launched for INR 5890, powered by 1.3GHz dual core